Miller & Poulgrain
In 1882, Mr MacDonald was appointed Chief Judge of the Native Land Court and Mr Miller continued the practice alone until he was joined by his son Ernest Napier Miller in 1900 and the firm became known as Miller & Son.
Mr J.A. Miller died in 1907, and in 1921 Mr E.N. Miller was joined in partnership by his brother Frederick Selwyn Miller and Cecil Horace Poulgrain (son of J.W. Poulgrain), still at the Albert Street office in Grahamstown.
The firm name changed to Miller & Poulgrain at that time.